We set goals , discover how you might be sabotaging yourself and decide what support you’re looking for.
With these insights, we become your partner, committed to helping you create results. Coaching sessions typically occur weekly and take one hour each. We meet in person, over the phone or online, whichever works best.
- Be confident and outgoing in professional situations
- Create a connection with staff memebers, customers, and associates
- Build solid and fulfilling business relationships
- Deal with difficult people effectively and confidently
If you struggle in any of the areas above, our
business communication coaching is without a doubt the best way to fix this and see the outcomes you want in your professional life.
nostram monitionem recuperaverimus
Books, articles, and videos can all help significantly, but the fact is they don’t even come close to a quality coaching experience.
We use a mix of both directive and non-directive coaching strategies, tailored to the client’s needs. Sometimes during a coaching session we will ask you questions, listen and paraphrase you (be non-directive), sometimes we will present principles or techniques and give you specific feedback (be directive).
North West Consulting we have developed our own communication coaching system, drawing from experience and from areas such as Cognitive Behavioral Coaching, Assertiveness Training, Non-Violent Communication, Evolutionary Psychology, Social Psychology and Positive Psychology.
Working with us in a communication coaching program, you can expect four things:
- An Attitude-Based Approach. In order to achieve the best results, we will go beyond your behavior and address the underlying attitudes. We will identify limiting beliefs, thinking, and emotions, and weed them out.
- Ideas That Work. You will learn principles and techniques that are supported by rigorous scientific research, not self-help hype.
- Focus On Solutions. We will not explore your past relentlessly, nor will we let you vent nonstop during a coaching session. Instead, we will focus each discussion on what’s happening in the here and now, and what you can do about it.
- Tough Love. We will show you support and understanding, but we will also be honest and straightforward with you. Some of the things we’ll tell you may be hard to swallow, but they will also be good medicine.